“Segways!!!!!!!! Enough said!”

Road Trip
Ranked #32 of 98 Tours in Granada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Official Segway Tour Authorized by Segway Co. in Granada city and all of the Province of Granada, Andalucia, Spain.Come with us to rediscover the magical neighborhoods in Granada like the ALBAYZIN, SACROMONTE, ALHAMBRA´s forest, the DOWNTOWN, NIGHT-ROUTES or OFF-ROAD TRIPS.We can join severals activities in order to have fun like: kayaking, biking or paragliding; always with safety as the main idea..We hope you come as soon as possible!
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My boyfriend and I love a little bit of adventure in our lives (especially on a motorize object). We had decided to go to Granada for one weekend and see all we could see. This being my third time to this beautiful city I acted as the pretend tour guide through the Alhambra as well as the Cathedral. We noticed people on Segways and decided to search out the spot of origin so we could go. We found it easily and booked our tour the very next day! We chose a 2 hour ride through Albaicin and Sacromonte neighborhoods. We went to all the important parts of the city on this tour that would have been a great workout for your legs if you had chose to climb the many hills and such. The segways are prefect for touring Granada since most of it is all uphill! Our tour guide Javier was fantastic, warm and funny. He really brought the tour to life! The other tour guide there (Simone) was helpful and funny too. He helped us get through the training instructing faster since Javier's tour before ours took a little longer then expected. But overall I would suggest visiting all of Granada this way!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

My wife and I weren't sure how to visit Albayzin until we found "Tour on Segway" on Trip Advisor. We went on a two hour tour on the Segway with the guide Bilal. He was very nice and knowledgeable. He made our tour something to remember and to talk about. If you are booking for this tour try to ask for Bilal (I am sure the other guides are as good as Bilal). He is from that part of the city and his knowledge and experience are amazing. He was very flexible with us and very entertaining. I honestly cannot recommend this highly enough. If I could give it 10 stars I would without hesitation! Thanks again Bilal next time we come back we will look for you for sure!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I can't recommend this enough. I was with my parents (65 and 73) and they both had a fantastic time. The staff were excellent and confidence inspiring to get us going and really knowledgeable and fun en route. A must do in Granada!

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

The beautiful neighborhood of Albacyn is in a hill and segway was the best way to see it, I couldn't imaging walking through all the places we visited! For those unsure (like me at first) it is very easy to use and very safe. Bilal was our guide and he was very entertaining, we had an excellent time.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I was in Granda in September for the nutrition congress and ı've added open day at the end just to visit the city properly. I was alone, so I thought it would be better if I am in a group. And I selected this tour…It was the highlight of my trip! Our guide has turned it into so much fun that I visited the city with laughter as well with a wonderful Malezian family. I not only saw and was fascinated by wonderful views of Granada, but had so much fun as well. I recommend it to you all. Don't be afraid, I am a coward when it comes to extreme sports, but this is soooo easy.