We stayed for 3 nights.
1 - Sink and shower plumbing was blocked on first night - however was fixed next day with the option of moving rooms
2 - room smelt from the damp and dank air conditioning
3. ceiling has water stains, obviously from a water leak from next level
4. Luggage was inadvertently moved frm our room and when we retuned to the room we had to find our luggage, dirty clothes and bits and pieces. It was obviously an error with lots of apologies - all luggage returned with a fruit platter and drinking water.
5. Wfi internet nearly useless, comes and goes and very slow
6. Food adequate, but just adequate. Cooked food "swimming" in oil and very small range. Good auto coffeee machine.
7. Light bulbs is blown, and flashes all night - was not changed.
8. Cleaning is very light on, soap and shampoo not replaced after fist night, but towell were.
9. Pool servecios sprays water every where when flushed.
10. beds OK.
Whilst adequate, it is not where you would stay for a holiday. It is chck full of bus people and can be quite crowded. They obviously deal in the tour groups for a price and part of a package so do not bother with the deatil of good service for repeat clientele. I would onlu use the hotel if there were no other choices in the area.More
- Free Wifi