We were this downtown hotel in 09/2012
positive points :
- quality/prize is good
- The location of the hotel : close to center and on the road that leads to alhambra
- The breakfast is the best moment in a day there, especially that at summer breakfast could be taken in the top, offering a wonderful view on all town. Breakfast include all what you need (milk,coffee, hot bread, fruits, juice, cheese ..) and it is very tasty !!!
- The living room is very gorgeous, you feel in a historical house, we appreciated the romantic and vintage design …
negative points :
- if you come late at night, it is hard to find parking, cause the hotel lays in a dead-end that become easily full with cars of the other customers, and outside of that dead-end alley it is not allowded to park … My advice is to come early, to park in front of the hotel and to let the car there until the end of your vacation (in Grenada downtown, you cant use your cars, the streets are too straight and crowded).
- The room in which we were was quite small, the smallest room I ever seen in a hotel .. the bed and the wall were separated by only a meter away !! Bathroom is too small too ..
- no elevator
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Suecia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suecia Hotel Granada