Suecia
Saray Hotel(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$104
  • Pool
Abadia Hotel Granada(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Bar/Lounge
Room Mate Leo(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$155
Room Mate Hotels
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Dauro Granada(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$73
  • Room Service
US$197
Great 4.5/5
US$194
  • Restaurant
Hotel Granada Center(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$91
US$137
US$119
  • Room Service
B&B Hotel Granada(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$85
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Macia Real de la Alhambra(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$74
  • Pool
All reviewscampo del principecity centreroof terracesmall roomtapaswalking distanceclean roomsconvenient locationan easy walkside streeton foottrain stationtwo nightspensionjorgealhambrarealejo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We travelled as a couple and were lucky enough to park right outside. The owner was just lovely and couldnt do enough for us...he was really lovely. The room was small but totally adequate with a view to the hills. It was perfect spot to get into town easily walking and nothing was difficult. We would stay again for sure. The one thing we thought was missing in the room was the ability to make a hot drink.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TedandBear
Reviewed 7 February 2013

This down to earth place is just a short walk from the main sites and perfect for a morning visit to Alhambra as the bus stops just a few metres away. On arrival we were given helpful tips from the owners to orient ourselves in Granada. Highlight was the great value breakfast. Much more than we got for the same price anywhere else on our Andalusian travels. The rooms were small but adequate for our needs, especially at the right price.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Oneconor
Reviewed 29 January 2013

We were this downtown hotel in 09/2012

positive points :
- quality/prize is good
- The location of the hotel : close to center and on the road that leads to alhambra
- The breakfast is the best moment in a day there, especially that at summer breakfast could be taken in the top, offering a wonderful view on all town. Breakfast include all what you need (milk,coffee, hot bread, fruits, juice, cheese ..) and it is very tasty !!!
- The living room is very gorgeous, you feel in a historical house, we appreciated the romantic and vintage design …

negative points :
- if you come late at night, it is hard to find parking, cause the hotel lays in a dead-end that become easily full with cars of the other customers, and outside of that dead-end alley it is not allowded to park … My advice is to come early, to park in front of the hotel and to let the car there until the end of your vacation (in Grenada downtown, you cant use your cars, the streets are too straight and crowded).
- The room in which we were was quite small, the smallest room I ever seen in a hotel .. the bed and the wall were separated by only a meter away !! Bathroom is too small too ..
- no elevator

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olivierfrompaname
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Pension Suecia is an old spanish mansion that has been converted into a small hotel. It is located directly behing the worlds finest guitar maker Antonio Marin. Located in a convenient area where there is always parking , it is quiet and comfortable. I often take my clients there from all over the world. The Host and Hostess Jorge and Maria Luisa make you feel at home. It is walking distance from Campo del Principe where there are many bars and restuarants and just down the hill from the Alhambra. The prices are extremely reasonable.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet as the hotel is located in a little upper class neighborhood off the main street.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank lisadegranada
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I chose this pension after reading many tripadvisor reviews, hoping for something with more character and charm than just the typical hotel room. My room was simple with a shared bath, a good space for much needed rest after days of wandering the city. However, what made all the difference for me was the hospitality of the owners, Jorge and his wife. On my first night in, Jorge was happy to explain the best places to eat, hear flamenco, etc. He gave me a map, marked areas and wrote down names. My room had two single beds and a sink, and I could see the lit Alhambra from my wooden shuttered window. There was an adjustable radiator (great for the chilly, rainy days) and the shower was hot.

The next two mornings, breakfast in the upstairs dining room was fantastic, overlooking the mountains...a great spread of toast, ham, jam, a bit of cheese, yogurt, juice and coffee with milk. A lovely value for its 3.50.€ price. My breakfast each day was laid out by either Jorge or his wife. As I prepared the night before to take an early bus to the airport my last day, I told Jorge that I didn't need breakfast the next morning - it would be too early and rushed. He looked up the bus schedule online for me and explained where to catch it. At 6:50 the next morning, there was a knock on my door. Jorge held a cup and saucer and two hot pitchers of milk and coffee.

The house was charming, but even more so, the kind owners went out of their way to create a welcoming space.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo