Traditional hotel strategically placed in the Albaicyn area. Take bus n. 3 or bus n.33 from the bus station and get off in front of the Cathedral, you are just 5 minutes on foot from the hotel. Very convenient for the Alhambra Palace and the Sacromonte district (Flamenco caves). Staff is very helpful and they offer a very pleasant free tea & coffe service in the afternoon. On the less positive side, our room was pretty cramped and definitely not "Feng-Shui" friendly. You had to duck in and out everytime you walked past the bed as the staircase to the mezzanine is right in the middle giving you a bad claustrophobic feel. The tiled basin in the bathroom looks lovely but the taps are placed too far away and you cannot avoid splashing water all over the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada