We spent one night in this historical hotel. We like the history that we can just feel the minute we walk in (see picture). We also like the fact that we can walk to just about any points of interest in Granada from there. The amenities have been updated, but don't expect 2-thumbs up on the comfort department and 21st-century convenience. The room is small-ish with lumpy mattresses. The lack of vent makes taking long showers difficult without making a wet mess of the bathroom. Our room faces the front alley and gets a bit noisy when the streets are filled with Late-night partiers. Wi-fi is in the lobby only. Overall, I would say that it's not a bad hotel for just a one-night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada