This room was fabulous; very spacious, had a sitting room with couches and tables, and a separate bedroom down the hall. After staying in several tiny places on our honeymoon, it was wonderful to relax in a room other than our bedroom. We felt like we had a little piece of home during our three week vacation. The hotel was quiet, and neatly appointed. The breakfasts had a great variety of food, and fabulous coffee! The staff was very friendly, and the location, was fairly central, although because of the narrow streets, not really accessible by public transportation or most taxis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada