Tucked away near the alhambra, this character hotel was a delight, so we extended our stay as we explored Granada. Staff were friendly and helpful, the room was great fun, breakfast was light but tasty. The place was small enough to be quiet, but very near restaurants and places to see. Before we got there, we were emailed directions as we drove there. They were spot on, and offered easy access, discounted parking downtown. All in all, the hotel does a wonderful job. Just don't forget to book in to see the alhambra itself well in advance..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada