Fabulous hotel in Granada and right in the center of the town within minutes to everything. Staff were great and the rooms are very nicely decorated and very clean. Their afternoon tea and coffee time were a great delight after a long day of sightseeing. Their breakfast buffet is very good too. I would stay in this hotel again. Can't wait to visit Granada again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada