I'd requested a twin room and my friend and I were lucky enough to be given a suite which was beautiful - very cool, spacious, clean and the most amazing wooden ceiling. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful and spoke good English on reception. The location was great, just a few minutes to everything but still surprisingly quiet. If I ever go back to Granada I'll definitely stay here again (and request a twin room again!!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada