Beautiful hotel that oozes character and history. Perfect location and some of the rooms have great view of Alhambra, best to ask for one with a view.
Breakfast was ideal staff really friendly. We got a great rate by booking early online, only 55 euros per room.
Only complaint was that the bed in our room (18) was, by quite some distance, the Mostar uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. It was rock hard. I like a firm bed but this was incredible. Worth noting that the bed in the other room our group had was very comfy so I suspect the comfort is a bit hit and miss.
Would still recommend the hotel though as the location and character is first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada