Hello, we spent few days to this hotel and here the best and negtive points of this hotel :
Best points :
*staff is very helpful and very nice. You can book shows and alhambre entrances
*the rooms are well decorated (arab style) and very big. The rooms are also very cleaned.
*the breakfast is well prepared with home made jams, nice ham, fruits.
*there is free wifi
*the location is excellent, right in the old town. 25 min walk from alhambra, close to many restaurants and shops
*some of the rooms have view on the alhambra
*tea and cofee for free in the afternoon
*there is a lift
*there is a room service with reasonable prices
Negative points :
*it can be cold in winter you might need even if there is a air conditioning a heating stove additionally
* you can not park close to the hotel BUT they pay you back the taxi from the car park to the hotel
it is almost a 4 stars hotel and I would really recommand this hotel !!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada