An absolutely fantastic location on Calle del Darro, at the foot of the Alhambra and one minute walking distance from Granada's casco historico. The rooms are among the best we have ever been in, with woody floors and in a moresque-type of style. Very silent and away from the noise if the streets. The Palacio has two courtyards in the same Moorish fashion (simply beautiful!!!).
The people at the desk are superb in assisting you for any possible need and direction: competent and kind at the very best!
The breakfast is very good and served in a lovely room with blue Spanish tiles on the walls.
If we will be back in Granada one day, we will definitely book Palacio de Santa Ines again.
Warmly, warmly recommended !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada