Wonderful little old hotel located in a 16th century palacio. The staff was wonderfully helpful, the room was clean and well-equipped and looked out over an inner courtyard which we thought would be noisy but wasn't. The hotel is perfectly located to pretty much everything you want to see in Granada (we could look down on it from the Alhambra). When we got there we discovered that breakfast was included in our reservation. Solid comfortable bed. Our room had a loft with a trundle bed (which we didn't use). The only problems were that the spiral staircase leading up to the loft was a bit in the way of getting to the bathroom, especially at night in the dark, and the beautiful ceramic sinks in the bathroom weren't quite installed properly so all the water didn't drain out of them. All in all, though, a great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and Agoda so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada