This is a great little hotel located down a narrow cobbled road alongside a small river.
We paid a bit extra for a room with a view of the Alhambra. It was worth it.
On the first night of our stay the moon rose next to the Alhambra, it was quite eerie.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent.
We were unable to get Alhambra tickets on line before we left on our trip but the hotel staff managed to get some for us, for which we were very grateful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada