After reading many of these reviews, I'm beginning to think that one's opinion of the hotel might be very dependent on the room. We were in a typical European-sized room, that is to say, it was small. It faced the inner courtyard and I slept with my ear plugs in both nights because you could hear every sound magnified from the courtyard. HOWEVER, the room was exquisitely clean, as was the bathroom.
The staff of the hotel goes out of the way to be helpful. One example is that we asked to store our luggage on our last day since we planned to leave after check out time. When we returned from our lunch out, there was an extra plastic bag of stuff on top of our luggage. I had left my travel pillow and a pashmina on the window sill and whoever cleaned the room packed it up and make sure we had it. Very much appreciated!
They offer a breakfast service and the charge was 9E each. I wouldn't recommend it as there are several restaurants that serve breakfast very close to the hotel. We had the breakfast one day and went out the next.
Oh, and if you are driving a car, be sure to call ahead and ask them to email you directions for how to get to the parking garage! You have to park outside the old town area and take a taxi to the hotel...they will reimburse you for the cost of the taxi to the hotel (with a receipt) and you pay for the parking when you pay for your room upon checkout. The rate is discounted over what you would pay if you just paid the garage directly. It was 19E a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada