This hotel had a lot to live up to as we spent my previous birthday in the sister hotel in Seville. Sadly although we had no major issues we felt that the experience did not equal our expectations. Our room had a lovely view of the Alhambra but was very small and a bit claustrophobic. In Seville we had the Junior suite with our own terrace and jacuzzi for the same cost. The staff at both hotels are great but in Granada the reception is in a side room so we didn't really get to see a lot of them. In Seville you passed the reception every time you went in and out so we're greeted often. A lovely touch is that on my birthday both hotels gave me a bottle of Cava. Sadly in Granada it arrived late at night after we had been for dinner and as we were leaving the following day we never had a chance to drink it. Finally, probably because we were at the top of the hotel when we came back after 2pm all three days, the room wasn't serviced yet. As we wanted a couple of hours to recharge our batteries we never actually had our room done. Not a big issue as I'm sure if we had asked they would have sorted out but 2 is quite late not to have finished rooms. In conclusion a good hotel with helpful staff but we probably wouldn't stay here again if we returned to Granada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa 1800 Granada is a charming hotel located in a fully restored XVII century historical building, the building is known as Casa de los Migueletes and served as the headquarters of the militia at the time. The hotel is decorated with chandeliers, frescos, cupolas and luxurious furnishings, always in keeping with the noble wood of the building whilst highlighting the Classicist and Mudejar elements of the original house. The rooms are elegant and cozy, some enjoy views of the Alhambra, inner courtyards, coffered ceilings and offer all kinds of amenities. The House is organised around a central courtyard where each morning breakfast is served and in the afternoon tea is offered to the hotel guests, who are treated to a family atmosphere and making the stay special and unforgettable. The charming hotel has a privileged location in the centre of Granada between the magical Albaicin and at the foot of the Alhambra. Nearby there are museums, theatres, monuments, shops, restaurants and tapas bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Prestigia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Casa 1800 Granada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Migueletes Granada
- Room Mate Migueletes Hotel Granada