NH Granada Centro
US$304
US$250
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Puerta de Las Granadas(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$60
Orbitz.com
US$316
US$277
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Hotel Casa 1800 Granada(Granada)
US$202
US$471
US$450
Agoda.com
1,453 results
All reviewshotel hesperiagreat locationnice hotelunderground parkingtucked awaycentral locationworth the efforttapasnon smokingnarrow streetsdecent sizethe buseuros per nightquiet streetreception arearestaurants and barsdouble bed
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Very comfortable and nice hotel with lovely friendly service.

However the lack of wifi access (only available in the reception area) was very frustrating, it was also extremely slow and needed to be continually rebooted.

My stay ended up being one of the more expensive on my trip which I found surprising, mainly down to the additional cost of breakfast and parking. Ended up more expensive than my stay in Paris!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Excellent location, Friendly attentive efficient service, a wonderful birthday weekend to remember. We upgraded to a suite on the 5th floor as it was my 65th birthday. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Granada and certainly recommend the hotel to our friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Gorgeous hotel in the very centre of the old town. Anywhere near. Around plenty of restaurants and Tapas bars (I recomended the Tabernacle bar 50 m). In antique-style (pictures, furniture). Very helpful service. Modest but tasty breakfest. I've been there twice. I'm sure the next time I'll stay in the same place.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We chose Hesperia Granada as I have stayed in other Hesperia/NH hotels before and they have been to a very high standard. On this instance, we were given a very small room (which is smaller than a standard in my opinion and disappointing for the price paid) although it did have a small balcony. We were asked whether we wanted to upgrade for a surcharge however, it didn't have a balcony so we declined. We thought 15 euros for breakfast was excessive and we managed to find delicious cafes and a bakery very close to the hotel. It is in a very central location which is ideal if you are visiting as a tourist. The hotel itself has character however, quite eerie at times, I thought. There is no WiFi in the room which is VERY disappointing and frankly shocking for a 4* hotel. I have stayed in a 3* in Granada before and even they had WiFi in the rooms! The room itself, as I said earlier, was very small however, quiet and the bed comfortable. There were no tea/coffee making facilities. The reception staff were very helpful when approached by us with questions however, did not go out of their way to make us feel welcome, especially at check-in. Overall a pleasant stay however, for the money paid I would go elsewhere.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Room doors were no better than closet doors, so even the slightest noise on the hallway was perfectly audible inside the room. We had a double, rather small and crowded, dark as it was on the first floor, and with a wall for view.

The hotel's patio is cute, but that's certainly not enough to claim 4 stars and the corresponding rates (2 stars would be more realistic).

Location was good (the city itself is small), but the GPS got lost as we approached the hotel. Underground parking available for a hefty amount; better take it because there is no way to park on the nearby minuscule streets.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family