“Gelato!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Closest thing I've had to gelato in Italy. Having travelled all over Italy, it was always my goal to find the best gelato shop. This place can definitely compete with my top 5 list in Italy. Their cream based gelatos seemed to be stronger than their fruit flavors. Stracciatella...out of this world good.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Los Italianos! This has to be some of the best gelato that I've ever had. The stracciatella was probably my personal favorite. This place is always packed no matter what time of day it may be but don't be warded off by this. The service there is super fast (in and out in under 5mins) and the staff is courteous always! I was never disappointed and when I visited. I was in Granada for 6 weeks and all of my visits were pleasant and I would go back again if I could. As you may already know Granada is famous for all of their ice cream parlors and gelato. This is the one popular spot that you shouldn't avoid. I highly recommend this spot!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Stracciatella and Trufa are the best flavors. Also the fruit ones are very good.

I think the "cassata" is not worth it, it is too expensive and it is not what you expected from an original recipe.

The bar is close from October until March. Even if it is not really cold in Granada. WHAT A PITY!

2  Thank SaezMD
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Great ice-cream and lovely inside too. Huge range of flavours and the chap who served us was very friendly.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Well I think their icecream was not superb, it was OK. But I liked their casata very much. It's both an ice cream and a desert. There are long queues at nights in front of the shop.