“Genuine ice cream shop”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The ice cream here is fine, nothing too special but I liked the experience of going here quite a bit. They do not speak English so you really feel like this is not a place that caters to tourists. It was also fun to try their specialty which is basically a piece of ice cream cake in a cone. Very fun and unique. Also, location is great - just across the street from the Cathedral so definitely worth a try if you are in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The ice cream felt luxurious and you could get it to go or order by the tables outside. The scoops where fairly small but instead you got many, which meant you could try alot of different flavours, i thought that was positive. Not to expensive and the staff was waiting patiently while we tried to dicide what to order.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The place is close to the Cathedral. Way better than most heladerias in Granada. I liked it especially the "touron" and vanilla. Price relatively high for the area, compared with the quantity.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I thought there was a demonstration going on when we first passed this place, but it was just the schoolkids' scrum for the excellent ice cream. It was still open as we made our way back to the hotel after dinner and - with no queues at that hour - we had to sample. Delicious, of course. And at €1 for a single scoop, fantastic value as well. Time your visit to enjoy a hassle-free treat.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been coming to Granada on holiday off and on since I was 5 (I am now 62). I was introduced to Los Italianos on that first visit in 1957. It was something that made me immediately addicted to their ice creams which are the most gorgeous in Spain.
In 1968 when I was 16 I spent a holiday in San Sebastian and discovered that they had a branch there; my joy was beyond belief!

There is a question below asking "Were you here for ..." Sadly "an ice cream" is not an option.

1  Thank David_S_Bushey