“Amazing family day out in the mountains!”

Nevada Guides - Day Tours
Book In Advance
US$66.17*
4WD Sierra Nevada Safari Tour in Granada
US$90.24*
Sierra Nevada Downhill E-Bike Tour
US$90.24*
and up
The highest ebike tour in Europe
More attraction details
Owner description: Trekking, mountain bike and 4WD tours in Granada and Sierra Nevada.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The tour of Sierra Nevada by Jamie and the team was one of the highlights of our road trip across Spain. We were a big family group of 20 people, ranging from a 9 month baby to grandparents in their 70's. Jamie and the team were very accommodating and thoughtful about the whole group, making the day a fun adventure for everyone. From the winding roads up the mountain, spectacular views, rock climbing and fruit picking - this really was a great way to spend half a day. I would recommend an excursion with Nevada Guides to anyone who has a few days in Granada.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Upon deciding to take a break from the same old city sights, I booked a trip with Jaime and his trusty sidekick, a Landrover Defender, to see something of the magnificent Sierra Nevada which is dominates the skyline of Granada. Joined with another traveler, we trundled up to the highest carpark at the peak and then embarked upon a 2hr hike to yet another peak. The views were spectacular. Jaime is highly knowledgeble and his enthusiasm is infectious. He never tires of the landscape and clearly loves what he does. Just one word of warning though- when he tells you that it's only 30 minutes until the top, he's lying!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I was in Granada last month. Had a free day and stumbled upon Nevada Guides in the Town Square.They have a site nevadaguides.es I contacted Jamie and he picked me up from my hotel at 4 pm for a 4 hour excursion into the Sierra Nevada mountains by 4x4 drive for 35 euros. Though I was the only passenger I did not pay any surcharge. Jamie was an excellent guide . Very patient at all photostops and extremely knowledgeable. Spoke perfect english so communication was no problem. The tour through the mountains was very scenic . It was a pity that due to an early onset of summer there was not much snow on the slopes but overall the 4 hours were a delight. I recommend that if you have an extra day contact nevadaguides.es for this 4x4 excursion into the mountains. This trip was one of my pleasant experiences in Spain and consider myself fortunate to have done it.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Do not miss this - Jaime is the best tour guide in the Sierra Nevada. We booked a full day 4x4 trip through various parts of this majestic national park and it was one of the most amazing excursions we've ever had. Jamie really takes the time to ensure you see all the best sights in these mountains and he is also a knowledgeable guide. Thanks for a great day out Jaime.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My boyfriend and I went with Jaime in the Sierra Nevada. It was really nice! You get to see gorgeous views of Grenade and the little villages around and you can do some hiking in the mountains. It's nice to get some fresh air after a few days in the city. You can also talk with the guide which is really nice! He gave us a lot of information and answered all our questions. He is really generous of his time. The tour last almost 4 hours. It was totally worth it! :)