“Amazing”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food, the people and the ambiance was great. We don't speak Spanish, so we asked the waiter if he could help us pick the best courses they have.
So as starter we got a salad to share for two persons. It was a salad with shrimps and caramelized goat cheese. This was very tasty.

Our main courses were shrimps with a blueish body (see their pictures) and the entrecôte. It was delicious. The entrecôte was very tender, I think the most tender meat i ever ate. And the shrimps were so soft and had a beautiful taste. We shared the courses.

The dessert was a chocolate pie, what was not heavy at all and also very tasty.

The waiters were so friendly. I spilled a shrimp on my shirt and white pants. The waiter came to my rescue right away. He helped me so my pants was white again, when I left.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant. This will make your trip in Granada worthwhile.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

We had been in Southern Spain for a few days and we had to have Paella. We found this place and boy! were we lucky:)
We were welcomed with a warm smile and showed a table. Couldn't have wine as I was planning to drive to Madrid after lunch:(
We told them that we just needed Paella and they took over. He suggested a salad while we wait 40 minutes for them to freshly prepare the Paella. He suggested two types for 2 people each. Arroz Ciego and Paella MIxta. One portion is made for two people and you pay for 2 people. They don't make for one person, at least that is what I understood. They hardly speak English but did their best to make us understand.
The place was decorated well and the salad was great!
Then came the freshly made Paella steaming! It was just awesome juicy with a lot of meat and seafood. We could not do justice as we were going to sit in a car for the next 4 hours.
This place is not on the main street and it seemed more like a local joint and not for tourists. It was pretty authentic food and great service. We would love to go back again.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

For the conaisseurs of authentic and good food; look no further. This is the place where the locals go. A true Spanish experience!!! PERFECTO

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We visited the restaurant during our stay in Granada and were absolutely surprised by both the service and the quality of the food we enjoyed.
We were welcomed by the owner handling us some fresh sliced jamon and when he saw we were waiting for the food, he came to our table to let us taste some fresh oil, which was excellent.
We had two kind of prawns (gambas) which were fresh and tasty, and enjoyed especially the red ones. The black paella (with sepia's ink) was good and after that we got a digestive on the house. Very good desserts as well.
The food was very good, but it was the service that made the difference.

Absolutely recommended

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Food is good. Not extremely refined, but good.
The people who work there are adorable and they didn’t know what to do to make us happy. They brought us a very good Rioja Réserva wine. Excellent paella, albeit a little too greasy.
Very good Catalan soup.
Offered us many little tapas for free and also free digestive.
Amazing service.