We unfortunately only had one night in Granada and due to flight delay into Malagar, arrived hours later than planned. We had prebooked tix to the Alhambra through the hotel and they reassured us that we could still get there in time. A short (but steep) walk up to the ticket office and we had a great visit to the palace and some other areas. Francisco also recommended some nearby restaurants and other areas of the city to visit.
The room, though small, was fine and well positioned overlooking the courtyard out the back. Breakfast was good, including some fresh fruit, and Ana continued to be very helpful with all our queries before we left. I was also impressed at the 'tips' and directions she gave prior to our arrival via email and when I phoned.
If you park in the Triunfo car park, the hotel will give you a discount voucher to save a few euros.
We would definitely stay her again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a building that dates from the 1800s, charming and small, this "typical" hotel of 14 rooms has been fully renovated for use as a hotel since 2004. While conserving the architecture from its past, the hotel is equipped with a modern and functional in keeping with todays standards. Magnificently situated on Cuesta de Gomerez, beside the Puerta de las Granadas from where you can access the Alhambra. The hotel is situated in the centre of the triangle formed by the Alhambra., Albayzin and the Cathedral.With maximum comfort, the hotel offers the travelers a stay right in the historical centre of Granada, a short walk from all the most emblematic monuments and most traditional as well as modern areas of the city. Everything you need to know about granada is a short step away, The Alhambra, Albayzin, the Cathedral, museums, restaurants, festivals, tapas....We invite you to enjoy the city and its while resting in our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Puerta de Las Granadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puerta De Las Granadas Hotel Granada
- Puerta De Las Granadas Granada