I stayed here for 2 nights in May. I travelled from the train station by bus to the Cathedral, and the hotel was a short walk from there. The front desk clerk was very helpful pointing out sites of interest on the map. Granada is not a large city, and the hotel was in easy walking distance of the Cathedral, Moorish Quarter and the Alhambra, which is accessible by following the street up the hill from the hotel. My room was small (the bathroom especially), but comfortable and well-appointed. The alcove that served as a closet had a musty smell, but the room was fine otherwise. The wi-fi was reliable and the air-conditioning worked well. Free tea from the breakfast area was appreciated. There was a nice patio for relaxing. I would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a building that dates from the 1800s, charming and small, this "typical" hotel of 14 rooms has been fully renovated for use as a hotel since 2004. While conserving the architecture from its past, the hotel is equipped with a modern and functional in keeping with todays standards. Magnificently situated on Cuesta de Gomerez, beside the Puerta de las Granadas from where you can access the Alhambra. The hotel is situated in the centre of the triangle formed by the Alhambra., Albayzin and the Cathedral.With maximum comfort, the hotel offers the travelers a stay right in the historical centre of Granada, a short walk from all the most emblematic monuments and most traditional as well as modern areas of the city. Everything you need to know about granada is a short step away, The Alhambra, Albayzin, the Cathedral, museums, restaurants, festivals, tapas....We invite you to enjoy the city and its while resting in our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puerta de Las Granadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puerta De Las Granadas Hotel Granada
- Puerta De Las Granadas Granada