My husband and I stayed at Hotel Puerta De Las Granadas for 2 nights during our recent stay in Granada. The location and service were perfect. We walked everywhere and the hotel staff were very helpful with directions and recommendations. Our room was on the top floor the elevator stops just before that, which didn't bother me at all since I always use the stairs except with luggage. We chose not to eat the breakfast at the hotel. There are many places in the area to eat. The only problem we had was finding the hotel even with our gps. A guy pulled up on a motorcycle just like I read in previous reviews asking if we needed assistance and he had us follow him to the hotel and once we got there we had to quickly unload and my husband had to go to the parking garage which the guy also had my husband follow him to. I waited behind a nervous wreck thinking this guy was going to try to demand all kinds of money from my husband. About 15 minutes or so later the motorcycle pulls up with my husband on the backseat lol. He said he only paid him 4E and that he appeared fine with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a building that dates from the 1800s, charming and small, this "typical" hotel of 14 rooms has been fully renovated for use as a hotel since 2004. While conserving the architecture from its past, the hotel is equipped with a modern and functional in keeping with todays standards. Magnificently situated on Cuesta de Gomerez, beside the Puerta de las Granadas from where you can access the Alhambra. The hotel is situated in the centre of the triangle formed by the Alhambra., Albayzin and the Cathedral.With maximum comfort, the hotel offers the travelers a stay right in the historical centre of Granada, a short walk from all the most emblematic monuments and most traditional as well as modern areas of the city. Everything you need to know about granada is a short step away, The Alhambra, Albayzin, the Cathedral, museums, restaurants, festivals, tapas....We invite you to enjoy the city and its while resting in our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mirai, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Puerta de Las Granadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puerta De Las Granadas Hotel Granada
- Puerta De Las Granadas Granada