We stayed in room 302 called the Gomerez, with a small balcony looking out at the street. The room was good sized, the bathroom small, and the shower worked well but the doors left the track so it leaked a lot. Good WiFi thoughout and two plugs in good spots for charging. We did not have the breakfast, but from what I could see it was not worth the €8 per person charge. We went to a bar around the corner and had coffees, croissant and toast for €6 total. The coffee (which is free all day and night) was often just left on and burnt. The people at reception were nice and helpful, and gave us good eating recommendations and directions. We had laundry done for a reasonable €9. They pushed the twin beds together for us to make a wide double. It was a good room in a great location, and they got us the Alhambra tickets which saved us hours. We could see the top of the Alhambra from our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a building that dates from the 1800s, charming and small, this "typical" hotel of 14 rooms has been fully renovated for use as a hotel since 2004. While conserving the architecture from its past, the hotel is equipped with a modern and functional in keeping with todays standards. Magnificently situated on Cuesta de Gomerez, beside the Puerta de las Granadas from where you can access the Alhambra. The hotel is situated in the centre of the triangle formed by the Alhambra., Albayzin and the Cathedral.With maximum comfort, the hotel offers the travelers a stay right in the historical centre of Granada, a short walk from all the most emblematic monuments and most traditional as well as modern areas of the city. Everything you need to know about granada is a short step away, The Alhambra, Albayzin, the Cathedral, museums, restaurants, festivals, tapas....We invite you to enjoy the city and its while resting in our centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Puerta de Las Granadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puerta De Las Granadas Hotel Granada
- Puerta De Las Granadas Granada