2,298 results
All reviews great location direct access central location walking distance the heart of the city street noise shopping and restaurants car park the bus excellent hotel quiet room public parking coffee machine would highly recommend this hotel hotel breakfast modern hotel light sleeper
Reviewed 19 February 2012

this hotel is in an ideal location for Granada shopping and within a short walking distance from the Puerta Nueva area and the Alhambra. Rooms were clean and spacious and staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Only a few minute walk from the very centre of Granada. A modern, clean and quiet hotel, although I thought the rooms were a little small and the internet was not free which is very unusual in Spain.
Buffet breakfast was very good and served in a pleasant room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SteveL221952
Reviewed 13 February 2012

The advantage is the central location. Everything is in walking distance. But the generally nice Hotel is located in a very busy street. It is recommended to select a room offside the street, which means to have windows in a back yard. Breakfast is very nice, also the bar. Room are modern and suitable, clean. Personal is very freindly. A Hotel for your short stay in Grenada´s centre. Book tickets for the Alhambra in advance via internet, otherwise you could not get any as happend in our case!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2012

We stayed at Hotel NH for two nights in December. The hotel is very clean and modern. The rooms were a bit tight, but that's pretty common in Europe. The bathroom was also very modern and had great lighting. There are many shops and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel....there's even a Burger King across the street.

We didn't really use any of the hotel facilities, so I cannot comment on those. We did take a look at the hotel breakfast one morning, and it looked YUMMY! We didn't buy breakfast from any of the hotels in Spain bc it seemed overpriced, but definitely worth a splurge for one day. Also, I did have a drink at the hotel bar, and the bartender was very friendly and helpful when I asked for restaurant recommendations.

Re: items being stolen from the safe - I read this on quite a few hotel reviews. We did not have a problem in Spain. But, it's a good practice whenever and wherever you travel to check the safe immediately upon returning to the room.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here three nights during our vacation in Granada. The other reviews do not lie--this place is in the middle of everything. We never even took the bus; you can walk all over the city without a problem. Taxis to the train station to and from the hotel were 8 euros, and there is a taxi stand conveniently located outside the hotel.

We booked through Expedia and paid USD $108 per night. This got us an interior bed with a double room. Although I was initially disappointed with not having a view, I think that our room was very quiet because it was away from the very busy streets below. Ask for the third floor; we found it very quiet. We felt secure in the hotel, but the hallways were very dark.

We were offered the breakfast deal at check-in. Breakfast is normally 16 euros per person, but they were charging 8 euros per person if you signed up at check-in. We signed up and we were very happy with the breakfast selection. I liked the convenience of having breakfast there. There was a buffet and they would make eggs, bacon and sausage to order.

This is not a fancy hotel, but it is clean and comfortable. The bed squeaked when you sat on it, and this could have easily been fixed. The bathroom had a shower-tub combination and was spacious. Housekeeping was efficient and none of our things were disturbed. An in-room safe is provided.

Like many other reviewers, I give this hotel 4 stars for the lack of wireless internet. I expect this as a service at a 4-star hotel. They claim wireless is free in the lobby, but this is deceptive. Thirty minutes is free, and then you have to pay 9 euros a day for wireless. There is also not an iron in the room.

All in all, the hotel is nice and the staff was friendly (many spoke excellent English), and I would return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor to get away from the street noise.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple