1,453 results
All reviews excellent base business trip same rate star establishment city centre science park decent breakfast good size large hotel a short taxi ride bathroom floor an iron mini bar perfect hotel spent two nights comfortable rooms old town
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Helpful staff, comfy beds and great rooms. The only problem with our room it smelt smoky but we didn't bother complain as couldn't be bothered to change rooms once unpacked. Breakfast was average but a bonus it was free with the room. The staff were very helpful. Would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 28 October 2012

When I book a 5 star hotel I expect certain extras that you don't get in 4 star properties. There were only basic bathroom amenities, no tissues, we had to ask for bathrobes, wifi did NOT work in the bed room (we changed rooms to a guaranteed wifi room but it still didn't work properly), the property advertises satellite tv channels but these were only Italian( no English speaking at all). Breakfast was a big buffet but the 'hot' food was at most tepid warm- who wants to eat warm fried eggs that have been cooked for some considerable time?? Worst was the cleanliness- for example when we opened our bedroom window, there were hundreds of cigarette buts stuffed into the window frame. It was disgusting. To be fair, once we showed the duty manager the photos of this matter, he sent a cleaner to sort the problem out but it should not avebeen like that in the first place.

1  Thank Niamh O
Reviewed 13 October 2012

It was my first visit to Granada, and I needed lots of assistance in every things, the hotel was so helpful for my girlfriend and I to visit all important places in Granada, room was big enough for the price we paid, the location of the hotel, gave us the opportunity to see real life style of Granada people, (residential area)
Diffidently I recommend this hotel for someone who is coming in short trip,
I m a big traveler, spent lots of my life in hotels and I can tell when a hotel is well managed or not, as soon as I m in the place. I can tell you, this is a well managed hotel.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

How' Pickie' can you get, the glass dors in the bathroom are there to improve on hygene and I think that they are a good idea. Some peopple look for problems to write about. We have travelled the world and I rate this hotel amongst the best, the rooms are spacious and well appointed. I did not have the dinner but the breakfast buffet was very good for a hotel of this size and the choice was also good. I would rate the hotel 4 stars . The only problem we had with the hotel is that the car park at 15€ a day is quite expensive. You get what you pay for and at 33€ per person including breakfast was a result through 'Late Rooms'

Room Tip: Check late Rooms ask for a high room for the views
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We thought the glass door separating toilet and bidet was stupid and bordering on dangerous, has anyone injured themselves yet! The dinner was very nice but the buffet breakfast wasnt the best with very little choice and not good quality. Although it was in a good location we could not rate it better than 3 stars.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple