Barcelo Granada Congress
US$250
US$148
  • Breakfast included
US$139
Puerta de Las Granadas(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$60
US$319
US$277
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Hotel Casa 1800 Granada(Granada)
US$202
US$471
US$450
Agoda.com
1,169 results
All reviewsbusiness tripbooked a junior suitescience parkopened the windowcity centrepleasant staydecent breakfastbeautiful citybathroom floormini bargood sizerooms are spaciousperfect hotelalhambra tourtriple roomold townmin walk
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Was here for four days on a business trip conference. Company policy didn't allow me to book directly with the hotel and upon arrival I found out most everyone else received free breakfast and lunch. The hotel would allow me to change the booking and I was paying €10 more than others. Minor complaint and not really the hotels fault. But without the deal the hotel breakfast buffet was €18 and lunch was €25. Simply ridiculous when right outside the hotel (5min walk) are tapas bars that for €6 you can get 2 cervezas and full plate of ham and cheese.

That said the hotel looks amazing and appears to be a 5 star but in reality isn't.

The Queen size bed in my room was two singles pushed together and individually made. Never seen that before.

The staff are really nice and helpful so ask them where the good places are and you'll get the hook up.

Not sure if it's standard or not but we had to police officers in the lobby or right out front the entire time. This coupled with graffiti view from the room made me wonder just how safe the neighborhood was.

Next door is a good size mall and if you enter on the wrong side it looks deserted but isn't. Wander around the way you don't think you should go and you'll find the best entrance and a great vino tapas bar.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We went on a special new year deal, two nights bed and breakfast with a gala dinner on New Year's Eve. The room was comfortable with toiletries provided, car parking was a little difficult to find but once I went to reception they explained, so made it easier to find, it's to the back of reception ,underground. The gala dinner was absolutely fantastic ,although catered for the Spanish tastes, the food was first class with live music, it was great staying in the hotel so not far to fall into bed after dancing all night. Breakfast was good, but the waiters were slow to bring us our coffee. The hotel is about 10 minutes walk from the centre but we got a taxi. All in all we had a great stay

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

One thing a weary traveller wants at the end of a long day is a hot shower. Our room had a very sophisticated shower with lots of jets. I got a tepid shower but my partner could only get a trickle of luke warm water in spite of all my tinkering with the various knobs and dials. A visit to reception got the response "it happens all the time". He did get a tepid shower that night but in the morning it was fixed and we both had hot showers. I have to question the need for such a sophisticated set of taps, nozzles, sprays etc if hot water can't be reliably provided. I also suspect that if one used all the sprays, the bathroom would be soaked.

In all other respects the hotel was fine.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel in December, we used our Air miles and decided to splash out and stay at a five star hotel. We arrived and the staff were very helpful, we were initially put in a twin room, but they changed it without any issues. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very oily and they will charge you if you attempt to remove fruit from the dining room. The television had no English channels, not really good for a five star hotel. We had a good time, but only used the hotel as a base to visit Granada of which the town is amazing and the Alhambra us a must. The bar staff were very helpful and friendly

Room Tip: Get a room on a high floor as this gives a great view of the mountains
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This is a nice hotel. Some things are 5-starish and somethings are not.
The bathroom is excellent - one of those showers with nozzles everywhere, as well as a full tub. There is a nice touch with bath salts, razor, toothbrush, housecoat etc, but some odd things e.g. I couldn't find tissues, for example.
Bed was good, there is a reasonable, but small desk for working.
There is a safe, but apparently you have to see the front desk about getting a key.
Free wi-fi, although I was at the last room at the end of the hall, and it would cut-out at times.
There is no clock - I guess not too unusual for Europe.
There is a small flat-screen TV, but I was surprised that there were no English channels. At least one news channel in English would have been nice.
I found the bed to be comfortable.
There is a pretty good size closet.
Breakfast was large and varied.
It is handy to the congress centre.
As was pointed out - the gym was closed as they are re-finishing the floor - I stuck my head in; however, and it was pretty small with a few pieces of exercise equipment.
Overall, pretty happy with the stay, and would certainly consider staying here again.

Room Tip: My room faced the Sierra Nevada, but you will need to be on a higher floor (>4th)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business