Hostal Costa Azul
US$297
US$228
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Hotel Casa 1800 Granada(Granada)
US$100
US$79
Official Site
Puerta de Las Granadas(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$501
US$445
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleantapaslate at nightwifistreetcouchalhambra
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Perfect location close to restaurants, rooms are clean and well appointed. I had the room on the second floor on the road side. The room has an aircon and heater. My room was cold and the heater had to be fixed by the staff. The bathroom is big enough. I love the big windows. The staff are friendly and helpful. Wifi worked great, though they had to restart it though in order for me to connect. it seems to happen to me everytime i go to a new hostel in spain.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I can't rate this place highly enough .I paid 40euros a night for three nights and it was excellent value, right in the heart of Granada at the end of foodie Mecca Navas.Try Los diamantes for bargain drinks and tapas or La Tana for great vino and tapas

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yozzerh73
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I've stayed here many tiimes starting in 2007. It only gets better each time I come. The people there are wonderful and the rooms are a great deal. If you need something, these guys will help you find it. I love the location and it's just out of the Navas noise-zone. You won't be disappointed staying here.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LawyerInDC
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This is not a luxury space, but it is very clean, relatively quiet, comfortable enough and in a boffo excellent place in town. We walked all over Granada--all over--and appreciated the civilized sanctuary that is Costa Azul. The staff were also very nice and it wasn't expensive at all. I would certainly send people there.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I just walked in off the street and booked a staurday and sunday night during a very busy time in Granada. Very friendly and easy process. They speak pretty good english and even though my room was off the reception area, it was quiet enough. The bed is comfortable and the bathroom is very good. WiFi is great and staff are happy to give information and directions, don't be afraid to ask. Very good value for money.

Room Tip: Don't be shy about walking in off the street and asking to see a room
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo