This hotel was clean and rustic. They provided a great breakfast and had an extremely helpful staff. It's walking distance to several great tapas restaurants. We'd highly recommend it.
It is at the top of the town- this means that going to the town center or toward the Alhambra means a bit of walking. It's probably only about 10-15 minutes (if you manage to take the correct streets- it's a bit of a maze for newbie), but there are cobble stones which makes walking difficult if you have any physical disabilities or difficulties. The location is great as long as you don't have any trouble walking up and down the streets a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada