We spent two nights in this charming, warm and comfortable boutique hotel. The neighborhood was convenient to the sights. We enjoyed the roof when we had our happy hour one night. The staff was very friendly and accommodating packing us a breakfast package and arranging for a taxi to pick us up at 5:00 A.M. to take us up to Alhambra to wait in line for our tickets. No request was too much for them to handle. The breakfast on the 2nd morning was sufficient with cereals, breads, cakes, juices and coffee. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada