This was a lovely hotel with rooms around a courtyard with a little fountain. Comfortable rooms and a very friendly staff. Breakfast is included with the price of the room and they even offer free laundry service. It is a family run operation and you can tell they take great pride in what they do. It is a great location with an easy and scenic walk down to the main area of the old part of town or a short walk up to scenic overlooks and views of Alhambra. And if you get tired of walking the 31 Bus goes right past the hotel's door and has a stop just a few steps away. There is no question in my mind about where I would stay if I ever get back to Granada again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada