Beautiful boutique hotel situated in a lovely hillside neighborhood of Granada. Can't imagine a better location in Granada. The hillside is dotted with charming restaurants and and a fantastic ice cream store. There is an excellent public square nearby for viewing the Alhambra, which is especially majestic at nightfall. For 1.20 Euros, you can catch a shuttle bus outside the hotel that makes frequent runs into the city center and runs late into the night. And did I mention the accommodating staff and excellent breakfast? Don't miss out - book now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada