We were lucky enough to have both stayed at the Santa Isabel hotel and stay in room 11. This hotel is a renovated residence and the work has been completed with a lot of thought and love by the owners. We were lucky enough to stay in room 11 at the very top. This meant we had amazing views of the Alhambra and I believe one of the best rooms in the hotel. It is not a luxury hotel but more a rustic large room which is clean, large, beautifully decorated and makes you feel like you are in Spain. Not for anyone looking for a very modern large hotel but fantastic if you are after a wonderful Spanish experience. The hotel staff are mainly the owners who care and are wonderfully friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada