We have just returned from a month in Italy, and a week in Spain, after staying with family our first week, to be welcome to such a charming Hotel was sheer bliss. This was our only plump, soft bed our entire trip, it was wonderful; the linens were a superior grade, roomy, well appointed bedroom, large bath for European standards. We own a B&B in the Caribbean, and demand high standards, everything about this B&B is memorable. The proximity to Plaza St. Nicholas was fabulous, there we enjoyed a beautiful sunset, and then enjoyed a fabulous dinner, at probably the most romantic table for dinner in the world, right off the Plaza, the B&B took care of the recommendation and our reservation. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Many thanks for everything, the staff really went out of their way for us, we are so thankful for such a wonderful B&B, will highly recommend to family friends, and our own guests. Muchas Gracias!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada