I stayed at the hotel for one night in August 2010 with my wife and 3 children (age range 8 to 12). The hotel is spotless and built around an internal courtyard. Although it has an old world charm the bathrooms are very modern. The air con was fine ( a necessaity in August) as was the small breakfast. The location is great, in the old quarter of Granada, with bars and restaurants a few minutes walk, great views of the Alhambra and the rest of the city, and on the bus route. The staff were friendly anfd helpful both when booking and during our stay.
I would recomment the hotel to anyone - a fabulous find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada