My wife and I spent two nights at the Santa Isabel in late August, and both agreed it was the best hotel of our two-week trip to Spain. The facilities are clean, modern, and comfortable; the location --in the heart of the historic Albaicín-- is ideal; the breakfast is fresh, ample, and and tasty; and the staff are without exception courteous and helpful. Better yet, the price is absolutely unbeatable. We would recommend the Santa Isabel to anyone traveling to Granada!
* Don't miss the "mirador de San Nicolás" (park overlooking the Alhambra) just a block from the hotel. The view at night is amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a restored house from the XVI century. It is situated on the main street of the historical neighbourhood of the Albaizyn ( Granada), five minutes walking distance from the city centre. It is surrounded by gardens and different monuments such us the Monastery of Santa Isabel la Real, the palace of Dar-Al Horra and the San Miguel Bajo church. The hotel is also very near the beautiful views from San Nicolas, San Cristobal and la Lona. There is an enclosed parking lot and a bus stop near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santa Isabel la Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Isabel La Real Hotel Granada
- Santa Isabel La Real Granada