“Amaizing!”

Ranked #2 of 98 Tours in Granada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We made the tour today with Tere. Amaizing. You really notice her pation and knowledge. We learned a lot of interesting things related the place and not only. I was very pleased of Tere and she is very nice girl. Is worth to take the guide.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,334)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our first tour with Feel The City Tours was a free walking tour, with a guide collecting us from our hotel and walking with us to the Plaza Isabel la Catolica, where we were split up into language groups. The tour with Terese la Bella lasted a couple of hours and covered the main sights of Central Granada. Terese spoke English very well so we could concentrate on what she was saying and not how she was saying it. We were so impressed with the free tour that we immediately signed up for the very reasonably priced afternoon tour which went all the way up to lookout at San Nicolas church which has wonderful views of the Alhambra. Our tour guide for the afternoon tour was Juan Antonio, known as Nono, who was also an excellent guide with clear and comprehensible English and an engaging sense of humour. The stories told by both Terese and Nono provided enjoyable context to the sites we visited, they took us places we would never have found by ourselves, and we met some new friends on the tours as well, which was nice. To top off our wonderful experience with Feel The City Tours, we went with them to their recommended flamenco show, which was a genuine flamenco performance, with just a guitarist, singer and two dancers, with none of the nonsense of dragging audience members on stage for laughs.

Feel The City Tours privided us with a much better experience of Granada than we could have managed without them at a very reasonable price. We were so impressed that we will be sure to use their Seville tours when we get there.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I did the tour in Spanish, three weeks ago (10/06) ,and it was simply FANTASTIC, Our guide she really knows Granada. We ve been walking through the whole city, up and down, she was telling us funny and not so funny stories, answering us any question that might ve popped up. In the end I really felt that Granada has become a part of my heart:) I will definitely come back with my friends and participate again. My best wishes to all of you!!
(btw It gave me the idea to participate later on , on the same Feel the city in Sevilla. You guys/girls are doing a really good job, Feliciatión!!)

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed the walking tour of Granada this morning. Tere was a wonderful guide- the perfect mix of funny anecdotes and local knowledge, a very friendly and warm person with a passion for her city. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Our guide Tere showed us the most amazing places in Granada. It was my second visit to Granada, but I still learned a lot and we went to places I didn't have the time for the first time (and also a "secret" mirador to the Alhambra).

We also did a tour in Seville with the same organisation and they are equally interesting and fun.

1  Thank koens174