All reviews attic room tapas the bus central location third floor great location old town street balcony airport cathedral desk
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Location is perfect. The only thing - the single room is very small, with very small and uncomfortable bathroom and toilet. Hotel is surrounded by many restaurants, bars. I will offer you to book a room with a view, buy the way you do not have a view, because teh windows opens directly in front of building

Room Tip: central, small
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is a brilliantly located place to stay in Granada. It is central and we were able to easily walk to all the major sites, and also to and from the bus stop for the airport bus (located by the Cathedral). The room was immaculately clean. The staff were all very friendly and helpful in guiding us to the major sites and giving us tips on how and when to visit. While our room wasn't huge, we found we coped (two adults and a three-year-old). I want to give this place a rating of 5, as there are so many positives...but...the noise! Maybe we were unlucky to get a street-side room, but we got next to no sleep on Saturday night as it felt like the party was in our room. It didn't stop until the early hours. Sunday night was better, but Monday was again so noisy and none of us slept properly until after 2am. As much as it pains me to say this, we would not stay here again because of the noise. The location was great, but Granada isn't that big and we are keen walkers, so next time we would choose somewhere slightly further away from the tapas strip, or perhaps somewhere with soundproof glass!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was quiet from the inside (not from the street, which is full of restaurants :), clean and well appointed. The location is close to the cathedral square and the bus stops for the Alhambra, train and bus stations, and airport.

Room Tip: Although noisy, the rooms on the street have balconies and let you be part of the scene
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Booked 3 rooms for a short visit last week. I used to go Granada quite a bit a few years ago so know the area and where I prefer to stay. Tried to book the Dauro 2 and the Hotel Navas but felt the prices were too steep this time.

Settled on Hostal Navas 14 as it is in the same street as the aforementioned hotels and as a bonus was half the price. Have to say it was a good decision.
The Navas 14 is right on a pedestrianised street in the centre of Granada and surrounded by quite a few tapas bars. It is under 5 mins walk away from the Cathedral and Plaza Nueva. 2 mins to Bib Rambla and the city centre. Perfect location.

Was booked in by Paco who dealt with us very quickly. Lift up to the rooms. My friends rooms were on the third floor and were traditional with big windows and beautiful wooden shutters. Not big rooms but perfectly functional and very clean.
I had booked the attic room as I quite fancied sitting on the balcony there. Have to say was very pleased I booked this room as it was twice the size of the others but the bonus was definitely the balcony. Table and chairs on there but really could of done with a sunbed Paco (laughs). Great suntrap with views on the left to the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Room had a big wall mounted television, two relaxing armchairs, a bed , wardrobe, tale and a dressing table. Bathroom small but perfectly formed so no issue there. Again whoever is doing the cleaning does an excellent job.

Paco was a mine of information and was always very helpful. We decided a lot of the time to spend the latter part of our nights at his tapas bar attached to the hotel. Very reasonable prices and great tapas. My favourite was definitely the cheese one which I only got on my last night. Was yummy.

We just got back and have already booked again for next year as the prices are great. So if you are looking for a central hotel at a great price..book it!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter as the hotel sits on tapas alley. All bars close by midnight.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ZL2000
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I booked a single room for 30€, which was perfect since this is right in the heart of Granada. I'd come back again.

I recommend starting your night off with a tapas from the hotel's bar and then roaming the streets from there. On the roads near by, there are plenty of hip bars and restaurants. Explore!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo