This Hotel is very nice Excellent Rooms (the Spanish way is to have seperate beds pushed together no idea why but other hotels on our tour the same).The hotel is on the edge of Granada which makes it easy to find if you are driving like we were.The staff on the desk were most helpful and told us about the bus from round the corner( they spoke English!) it cost 1.20 Euro for the bus to the centre which stops very close to the cathedral.The buses run every 5-10 minutes so not a long wait.If you prefere a Taxi back cost us 5 Euro.A very good hotel especially if you want to avoid driving the lovely but very small and badly signposted roads of city centre Granada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the new residential area of Granada and just a few minutes from downtown. Its proximity to the sport stadiums, the road to Sierra Nevada and the Alhambra make of Palace Nevada Abades the perfect choice. The modern hotel is a functional building, perfectly equipped and with the latest facilities. Thanks to the elliptical shape of the hotel, the 258 rooms (235 rooms and 23 apartments) have spectacular views of Sierra Nevada, the Alhambra and the city. The hotel facilitates business meetings, conferences, product launches, meetings with the press, etc. Naturally, also family, friends or business events, among others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Abades Nevada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abades Nevada Palace Granada
- Abades Nevada Palace Hotel Granada