“It felt like living at home :) amazing...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Living room
Hall
Building entrance
Head of Center of Modern Languages
Head of Center of Modern Languages
Entrance to parking opposite door
View of Calle Molinos
Coffee shop near by
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dinaginwa...
Mumbai, India
“It felt like living at home :) amazing hospitality by Mariam!”
Reviewed 20 January 2017 for a stay in April 2015

Initially I had done the booking for one month and I ended up staying there for over five months! Never wanted to leave! The apartment which was truly like a home for me in Granada is really well kept making it a warm and happy place to live. It has everything you need - wifi, clean linen, kitchen with all the necessities, washing machine, plenty of hot water in the bathroom, a lovely dining area and living room with the most comfy couch, the list can go on. . and most of all - a friendly host Mariam, who goes all out to make sure your stay is comfortable. The location of the apartment is superb, the entire street of Calle Molinos is covered with beautiful symbolic street art by the famous El Niño de las pinturas, there is a pharmacy, supermarket, fruiteria, bakeries along with plenty of little cafes as you walk down the street of Realejo. I would truly recommend this place to stay to anyone visiting Granada, and can't wait to go back there again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
24 Jan 2017
Thank you Dina, I enjoyed so much your friendly ways, your talent, your passion for life. I would love to see you back and dance together again, we certainly had some lovely dances and times! :)
naSolas
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in February 2016

I traveled to Granada for reasons that became lost along my way ... I knew little about the city and thought that I would visit and photograph the Alhambra ... the Palace of Dreams strange as it may sound I never set foot in that beautiful place.

Along my way I discovered and fell in love with the streetart of Granada especially that of El Niño de las Pinturas ... the child of the pictures ... I photographed the graffiti of Granada for three months.

By chance or perhaps by luck I chose to stay with Mariam in her wonderful home ... she is in one of the best locations for visiting Granada ... I entered her place a stranger and left a friend ... I will return to Granada to explore its streets again and I will stay with my friend Mariam again.

Hugh B
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in August 2016

Excellent location in Central Granada. Clean, bright and spacious apartment, with full range of amenities.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
davidrA55...
“A GREAT Choice!”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in August 2016

While on extended business on Granada, I was fortunate enough to stay at this property. It is located an easy walk to some of the best sights, sounds, and tastes of Granada.
Mariam takes impeccable care of the property and is very unobtrusive to the lives of her renters.
The other renters can add a nice social element to your stay, making it a "home away from home" experience.
Again, the location is fabulous, on a quiet street, an enjoyable walk to the Alhambra, the Albaycin and Sacramonte.
I hope to return to Granada many times in the future. If so, I hope there will be room for me in Mariam's wonderful house-- definitely my "home away from home".

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing