“Urban mushroom”

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Quite an 'interesting' structure which offers a unique, impressive panorama of the city. I had some mixed feelings when I saw the pictures, but once on the 'rooftop' I took in the view with pleasure.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I heard it's the only modern building in the old city and it is a must visit. I'd seen it on pictures but it still wowed me. The view is superb above and u may oversee all the city. Not so many people there also made me happy. The entrance is underground in the middle of the parasol.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

The price is fantastic, as it includes a drink when you reach the top. The view of the city from here is just breathtaking.
There is a quaint little bar that serves light food and drinks to people, and then you can go and watch the sunset from the walkway.
There was plenty of space for everyone to view the sunset without over crowding. The birds (swallows, or swifts, I'm not too sure!) really added to the beauty as the birdsong could be heard as they played as silhouettes in the sky! I loved it there, and if I visit Seville again I will definitely head back!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

From where we came into the square entrance was difficult to find but worth it. Great views for three euro which include a free drink from cafe. Great value for money.

1  Thank WillyEckerlyke
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We visited at sunset, it was really lovely looking out over the city. At 3 euros with a free beer included, best value ever!