As someone who stops in chain hotels regularly with work I was looking for something slightly different. The EME provided this with a good choice of amenities on-site inc bars, restaurants and spa's. The staff were very friendly and with a slight more attention I would have given the hotel a top rating. The couple of niggles we had were :-
- We arrived at the hotel at 1400 and were told our room would not be ready until 1500 and were offered a complimentary drink which was fine. At 1500 I went to reception and was told the room was still not ready but would be about a further 15minutes and someone would tell us as we were sat in the bar. I noticed that the porter was taking our baggage but only when I asked for a third time were we told the room was ready and the baggage had been taken up. The issue here is simple communication as if we had not have asked we may well have been in the bar still awaiting the room I suspect.
- The room we had was fine with bang up to do electronics,etc but I could suggest a few simple improvements to enhance the experience - firstly provide some instructions as to how to use things like the aircon (I'm not a technophobe as I work in the IT industry but still found it somewhat hard to work out) , provide more lighting in the room and lastly provide sufficient drawer space as we had been travelling for several days so the space was insufficient. Overall I would stop again in the EME and Seville is a brilliant city but the EME just needs to make that final push to improve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EME Catedral Hotel a Boutique Hotel located in the historical centre of Seville, in the Santa Cruz neighbourhood, right in front of the Cathedral and the Giralda, just some steps away from the shopping area. As a result of the restoration of fourteen typical sevillian listed houses from the XVI century, the urban resort has 60 rooms and an excellent gastronomic and leisure space with restaurants, cocktail bars, wellness spa, outdoor swimming pool and outstanding panoramic terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your EME Catedral Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Eme Fusion
- Eme Fusion Seville