“Perfect location, rooms ok”

Sevilla Inn Backpackers
Ranked #34 of 159 Speciality Lodging in Seville
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The location of this hostel beats all others. it is so central. the hostel is divided into 2 buildings- the main building with reception, kitchen facilities, lounge area, room top bar (with a beautiful view of the Giralda) and a second building across the street which just has rooms. unfortunately we were across the street and for me it was not as nice as if we had being staying in the main hostel building! But great people and great location with a nice backpackers vibe.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a great hostel! My friend and I had a great experience. It is close to everything you'd want to see and the metro tram is a couple blocks away. I'd recommend doing the tour they have almost every day and the flamenco show. They were both amazing. Our tour guide Medi was AMAZZZZZING!!! He was enthusiastic and funny. He made the tour interactive and educational. Possibly the best two hours! <3 Thanks Medi!! I wish all tour guides were like him. He was one of the best parts of our trip. The people at the hostel, especially Andrea were awesome and helpful! Breakfast is great and there are different options too. The hostel rooms are pretty big and there are a lot of bathrooms. Be aware that some rooms are not in the main building as the front desk but they're still close by. YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE IF YOU ARE IN SEVILLA!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was one if my favourite hostels of my whole tour. Had two great tour guides on our free walking tour, Mede and phillipe (two of the best walking tours I've ever been on, both witty and quick and very entertaining)- I would highly recommend those tours. The other things available at the hostel were great as well, sangria on the rooftop every night and the paella class with Greg was really good! They also offered a flamenco tour which was well worth the money. Overall a really fun hostel with great staff and live in workers that had a good location near the cathedral!

Room Tip: If you have a choice, ask for a bed in the actual building of the hostel- this is where the communal...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Must say it was my first trip travelling alone and this hostel felt like home. People there are very nice, friendly, willing to help. I met some great people there - Andrej (the cook) & Julia, infront of the reception desk - Catherine, amazing girl ! And I liked very very very much the guidance around the Sevilla of the both guys. If I come back to Sevilla I will definitively stay at this place again. Thank you guys.

Jelena

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The location of the hostel is great and right in the middle of the city. Actually our room was located in a separate building on another road, but just a 2 minute walk away from the main hostel building. Our room was over a bar which was convenient but extremely noisy if you are a light sleeper. Otherwise the room was comfortable with a large bathroom.

In the main hostel building there was a nice kitchen with a good breakfast provided (cereal, bread, croissant pastries, coffee, tea, juice, etc.). They have a large terrace to sit and enjoy with plenty of seating.

When we arrived they were having a sangria night, but my friend and I skipped it to see the city because we were only there until the next day and wanted to see the city. I would highly suggest it if you are staying there for a couple of days. There was also a free city walking tour and the guide actually came to the hostel to take us to the meeting point to begin the tour with another guide.

Room Tip: Our room above the bar was a mixed room with a bathroom included in the room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have just spent five nights at the Sevilla Inn and I can say that I enjoyed my stay very much. The staff and volunteers were very friendly and helpful and I liked just hanging out with them and the other guests. I had the sense that I could just keep staying there without needing to move on elsewhere. I guess that's the sign of a good hostel in a wonderful city.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed for 6 nights in a two-bed ensuite. The room was not in the main building and therefore it was fairly quiet. The hostel is very good for its price and I liked it in general and would happily stay there again. The hostel is very close to the center, easy to find, and a lot of attractions are in walking distance.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was okay, considering the price (tea/coffee/juice, toast and corn flakes, jam, some mornings scrambled egg was offered).
The community-kitchen is rather small and some mornings it was fairly crowded. The patio on the roof top is a nice feature. Free Wi-Fi was very helpful.
The guided tour with Philippo was great.
The room was a bit dusty. It was rather dark, which is probably a good thing when it is hot in the summer, but still it was a bit depressing. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom & shower was spacey and clean. We stayed there in March (temperatures from 15° to 23° C), so it was neither too hot nor too cold. But the windows were draughty and the temperature in the room was just about comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends