I spent 3 nights in studio apartment number 4. It was perfect for 1 person. Nicely remodeled kitchen with enough equipment for minor cooking and coffee, and washing machine with detergent!!! :) Super friendly and helpful staff.
Apartment was quiet, clean and relatively quiet -- only noise I heard came from guests if they were in the courtyard. Wi-Fi was fast and the A/C worked well. Fabulous neighborhood away from the tourists but close enough to walk to all the tourist sites.
A few of minor things:
1. The bathroom was small with minimal counter space and a super tiny shower. If you are on the larger side, you may want to rent an apartment with a bathtub. Also, hot water didn't last long.
2. The apartment was next to an office, which wasn't a big deal. The problem was the lack of privacy -- the kitchen window is next to the office door, and it only has a thin curtain. If the bathroom door is open, you are totally exposed. I'm sure I gave the neighbors a show. Oh well! ;)
3. You have to pay 2 euros per day to use the safe in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a superb apartment/hotel in the middle of old Seville. Modern and stylish with fully fitted kitchens and spacious living and sleeping accommodation at below similar standard hotel room prices. No meals but restaurants, bars, shops and markets are all close by. The place is immaculately run by the brilliant Marina and Esme for whom nothing is too much trouble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conde de Torrejon 10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.