2,795 results
All reviewsred levelclarins toiletriesel burladeroburladero restaurantlight switchespremium roomconcierge servicebeautiful hoteltapasroom doorturn down servicefive star hotelhotel restaurantbreakfast was excellentcentral locationflamenco showmain sites
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is a 5* rated hotel that is ideally located in the centre of Seville within walking distance of all tourist spots. We stayed there for a week in early September. On entering the hotel, one is impressed by the large number of staff in the hotel so that assistance is never far away. Our room was very spacious and attractive and the bed one of the most comfortable we ever slept on. The room opened on a dark and dim courtyard which meant that we had no natural light throughout the day; presumably this is a price one has to pay in order to stay in the old part of Seville. The TV had a wide choice of channels in many languages so one could be kept abreast with the news. The room boasted coffee facilities, which for me is a huge plus! The lights are fully computerised and one has to read instructions in order to switch the lights on and off. The bathroom is very modern and comfortable and quality toiletries are available. However, there was great reluctance to replace/replenish used items; surely a shoe-shine pad and a sachet of instant coffee cannot cost all that much. The breakfast offered a wide choice of cold and hot dishes and drinks, and the staff was highly professional. Although the public spaces were very clean, our room was not hoovered daily and this is something the hotel has to address. The Reception staff and the concierge were very helpful, efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. Despite some minor niggling things, I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel; I certainly would be delighted at the opportunity of staying there again.

1  Thank COSION
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This hotel was awesome! Most European hotels are fairly small but this one is huge. Two queen beds. Quality amenities and room. The staff is incredibly helpful and gracious. And it ended up being the cheapest hotel we stayed at in Spain even though it is right in the heart of everything. Can't imagine a better hotel, value and location.

For some reason the light switches are incredibly confusing but oh well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank M P
Reviewed 23 September 2013

It's obvious that the staff work hard to provide superior customer service.
On arrival the concierge guided us through the last few narrow streets (the Sat Nav doesn't seem to take into account the size of the car compared with the streets' widths), check-in was efficient, with a glass of champagne to calm our nerves and the staff had some great recommendations for restaurants.
The hotel is in a great location. My main criticism is that the parking charges are excessive.
One other point to note is that every light switch in the room is illuminated so if you like to sleep in a dark room I would suggest taking an eye mask. There were 17 blue and red lights around our bedroom at night making us feel like we were sleeping on a runway!
I'll be staying here again on the next visit to Seville.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We spent 2 nights at this hotel and it was great. The lobby of the hotel is quite grand and the rooms are very stylish. The corridors are rather small though, and painting schemes on my floor( Zurbaran) made the corridor appear darker than was desirable. The hotel's restaurant (Burladero) unfortunately was a bit more style over taste, if I am being honest. My highlight though was the service; Alejandro, at the front desk, was extremely courteous and helpful. He was always ready to help and would bend over backwards for the guest. You felt appreciated and well taken care of. When it came to recommendations for food/restaurants; Amanda was the BEST! If you stay at this hotel just do as she tells you, you would not regret it. Her food and restaurant suggestions was the reason I added a couple of pounds to my already bulging waistline. Oscar the valet was also quite nice. I have to say that I would happily stay at the hotel again without question when I am in Sevilla.Hotel, especially staff, are highly recommended.

Room Tip: Just speak to the guys at the front desk, they are very nice and super helpful.
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Centrally located to the vibrant areas of Seville. Wonderful staff were very helpful in helping us get around town, recommend great restaurants and attractions as well as guiding me to a nearby laundrymat rather than paying for the hotel to send it out. Each floor features a Spanish artists work on every room door, a great touch! Rooms were quite spacious by European standards with an oversized bathtub/shower and really comfy bed. Only negative is the breakfast is nothing to get excited over.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple