Hostel One Sevilla Centro
US$178
US$157
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree dinnerpub crawlfree walkingprivate bathroombed dormquiet hoursfree lockerscommon roomclean roomsother guestswalking tourhome away from homepaellatwo nightsthe location is perfectmain attractionstapas
Reviewed 4 August 2013

One of the best hostels i've stayed in. beautiful old spanish mansion, with a roof terrace and clean comfortable rooms. Bar upstairs in the evenings and great staff who are knowledgable and helpful and really make you feel welcome.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jackfaraday
Reviewed 29 April 2013

When shown my room and I saw a metal bunk bed my initial impression was that of a prison cell! When the wind blew and slammed the door shut behind me I thought my suspicions had been confirmed! However they were soon dispelled. There was no slop bucket but a decent sized bathroom and the bed was surprisingly comfortable. The staff were very good and nothing was too much trouble when telling me about various trips and supplying me with a towel for the room. The location was excellent. Situated in a pretty square you are only minutes walk away from the Alameda de Hercules which is a spectacular boulevard surrounded by Tapas bars. The "Mushroom" is also a few minutes walk away and the Cathedral not much further. Right on the doorstep of the hostel are a myriad of cobbled streets that are great fun to explore with surprises around every corner. Seville is Tapas bar heaven. I can also highly reccomend the walking tour which is a lot of fun and a great way to see the sights and learn a bit about the history of Seville. In conclusion the Hostel was very good and Seville is a very beautiful City.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2013

The hostel is traditional Andalucian house located on a lovely plaza right behind the city center, and is within easy walking distance to the Cathedral. Although to get there from the bus station or train station, the walk is a bit long with luggage and there is no direct transport except taxi. The staff are lovely and the rooms are good.

The only problem I had was with the shower. The drain was stuck, so it was like standing in the water the whole time which was gross.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

I planned to give an acceptable opinion about the hostel but what YOU (male member of the staff) did with the keys to me was disgusting:

First off, what on earth did you mean by "i`m argentinian and you are argentinian too, put me a 100% in your review"...sorry but you have to gain the 100%, not only for sharing a nationality i wanna put a 100% in my opinion ( i don`t care if the others opinions are not as good as the ones you need to maintain your job).

Then you told me that i didn`t pay 10 euros for the keys, so you do not have to return me the money ....that`s false cause EVERYONE pays 10 euros for the keys.

Few days later i noticed that i have to pay 20 euros for loosing the key. Great for you: you stole me 30 euros but the hostel gains a bad reputation only for you, hope you`ll be sacked soon.

Apart from my problem, the hostel is clean but bad located, far from the city center and the train station.....think twice to stay there, there are lots of hostels much more well located in Sevilla.

5  Thank Martin V
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Very nice hostel with a great location right in the center of Sevilla and really friendly staff. The hostel is clean and the rooms are nice. Also, there is free wifi and computers that you could use, and coffee and tea for free as well. I have really enjoyed my time in this hostel and will for sure come back!!

1  Thank Fanne1