Priceline
Samuel Phillips

My Favorite Hostel of All Time

Review of Onefam Centro
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Apr 2019
Good Location, Great Accommodation, and Amazing Staff. The room and beds were consistently clean, convenient location to walk to and from, and had exceptionally friendly and inclusive staff. As soon as I arrived, Daniel gave me the info on the main tourist sites and the home-cooked meals by the friendly staff made me feel at home. You can really get your money's worth from the free breakfast, dinner and pub crawl. This has been my favorite hostel I've ever stayed in. I had such a fun time going out each night, and everyone was friendly to talk to anytime. I stayed for 7 nights and had the time of my life. Many thanks to everyone at Hostel One Centro for making every one of my days in Seville memorable.
Date of stay: April 2019
Room Tip: The roof is an excellent spot to relax, get work done, and see the sunset from.
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • ibis Budget
    £53
  • Algotels
View more hotels in Seville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2019

The hostel is very well located at an easy walking distance to all the major tourist spots. The dorms are pretty comfortable, though I wish the dorm toilet had an exhaust fan too. But you'll sleep very well in the dorms. The hostel peeps are cool and make you feel at home. The kitchen gets a little messy at times but is nevertheless very accessible. The hostel offers some very delicious free meals. We had stuffed zucchini at one of the free dinners and took more than two servings. Unfortunately, I forgot to tip them for the dinner before leaving (we'd like to do it now, is it possible?) What I really liked about the hostel is that it wasn't a huge one, so everyone was really sitting around together, in the lobby, at the dinner table, which made meeting fellow hostellers easier. Would definitely recommend the hostel.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank laughing_food
Reviewed 22 March 2019

Loved my stay at this place, wish it was longer! The staff were extremely friendly and fun to hang out with! Loved the family style dinners, the location was perfect, and even had a laundry service! Would happily go back.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank persisanne
Reviewed 3 March 2019

The Hostel is about a 20 minute walk from the Cathedral and train station in Seville, the staff there are very friendly. The talk to every guest thoroughly on arrival, informing them of things to do in Seville, where to go etc.

There is a free breakfast, pub crawls and all that going on, I was very busy, so I didn't have time to sample them. The rooms were clean, all had plug sockets, a light and a curtain. All rooms seemed to have an en suite bathroom, the wifi was good too. I have no complaints about this hostel.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank 348matthewp
Reviewed 16 January 2019

The staff are really friendly and helpful. Such amazing people.
The "free" things like snacks in the morning, tour and dinner to connect people that were staying in the hostel was really cool.
Nice bedroom and bathroom as well.
This Hostel is truly great!

Room tip: Incredible people!
Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank marciofcalil
Reviewed 29 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hostel for 2 nights. The hostel is super clean. The staffs are amazing. Do take the walking tours as they are organised quite well. And the best part is their pub crawls which starts every day at 11pm. Last, but not the least, the free dinner is so amazing and you socialise with people on dinner table and share stories. The overall experience was excellent. I would highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: November 2018