The Spot Central Hostel
US$350
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshared bathroomwalking distancerooftopsightsstreetwifiacalcazar
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I spent three nights at this hostel, and totally recommend it. Especially after some other terrible hostel experiences on my travels, I realised how wonderful this hostel was. The staff is very warm and helpful. The place is very clean. The kitchen is well equiped and the breakfast. Spread is one of the best Ive seen in Spain. They are centrally located too. I really enjoyed my stay here. Great value for money!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed there for a month with a group of friends from college and we felt very welcomed into the hostel.
On our first night there was Paella and free mojitos.
Along the month, staff made up different parties up in the lovely rooftop bar and drinks are so cheap which is great!
The location is perfect, close to everything.
Also admire staff's patience with us! Thanks Spot Central.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

This hostel is the best hostel me and my fiance have stayed at. The people working there are so friendly and ready to help you with anything. We participated in the free walking tour with this hostel (you can give small donation if you think it's good) and was well worth it. This hostel has a cute roof top balcony and the Brazilian guy/barman/chef/hostel staff member is very welcoming. We paid 5 euros each for a bbq night and the meat kept coming and coming and coming. ..it was such a good deal. .oh and did I mention the Brazilian guy makes free Sangria every evening and that also just kept coming and coming! He is awesome! The bedroom was the biggest room we have slept in so far in our travels (double bed private) with a shared bathroom-we never had to wait for other ppl to use it, it was like having our own bathroom. Place was very clean. The little Shop attached to it was perfect for icecream or cold drink after a long day . Breakfast is included, basic but all you need. Very central, 3 ish mins walk to cathedral. I will definitely recommend to my friends to stay here if they come to Seville. I would stay here again also! Thanks so much spot central hostel for an amazing stay xx

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Wow, just wow. The Spot Central Hostel has to definitely be the best I have ever had the opportunity to stay in. The staff are incredibly kind, down to earth, fun-loving & know how to make everyone feel at home. After staying here for just under a month, I'd definitely come back and stay. Although the room I was in, wasn't massive, it was ideal, with AirCon, Retractable blinds, double bunks and sofa's around. The common room is well equipped with an HD TV and movie titles in English.

The roof top is great on a summer night with cheap drinks made at top level service. It was perfectly brilliant. Will be back soon!

Room Tip: Choose one of the spacious rooms on the 3rd floor. it's much bigger and better.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Simple but clean! Nice rooftop terras. Simple breakfast as in any other hostel. Booked through internet and had no problems with this. First stay was in a 4 dorm bedroom which was quite small. At the end of our trip, we took the double room. no complaints about this. Airco was installed in both rooms. Would recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple